Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nutty Dessert


Despite the fact the we clearly indicated on our exchange form in bold letter, not to substitute anything that did not appear on the order form, but to simply add more of an ordered item, they sent five Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscottis.

Neither Jill nor I are Biscotti fans. Jill flat out refused to try it, but I figured if I dipped it in tea or coffee, it would be palletable. I was correct. Now, I'll give the devil his due. If a double fudge brownie is a 10, then this biscotti is a 4. All things considered, that's high praise, because on that same scale I would give the best biscotti I've ever tasted a 4+. That would mean on the biscotti scale, this one would be a 9+.

So if you are a biscotti lover, you should find a friend in Nutrisystem's version..

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2007 at 5:55 PM , Blogger DJ Wolinsky said...

No diet blogs in six weeks. Does this mean the diet is dead?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home