Saturday, February 9, 2008

What's in a Name?

Ok, listen up, Nutirsystem! You really have to learn how to name things better. If you name something minestrone soup, it should have the taste and consistency of minestrone soup. Your hearty beef minestrone isn't even close! As a minestrone, I would have to give it a 6.5. The name conjures up expectations and one measures the quality based on those expectations.

As I ate the soup, I began thinking about this and instead of imagining I was eating a poor imitation minestrone, I thought about eating a Nutrisystem original recipe for shredded beef, bean, and macaroni soup. With the expectations of that name in my mind, I had no problem giving this a 7.5 and wouldn't argue against an 8.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2010 at 7:08 AM , Anonymous Alex Grey said...

I have used Nutrisystem Launch products and other weight loss products but unfortunately i couldn't complete my weight loss program. however I would like to share a great source of Nutrisystem Coupon . I used from this and get saved money.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home